The Handheld OTDR... Reinvented
The MaxTester 700B series is the first tablet-inspired OTDR line that is handy, lightweight and rugged enough for any outside plant environment. With a 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen—the most efficient handheld display in the industry—it delivers an unprecedented user experience. Its intuitive Windows-like GUI ensures a fast learning curve. Plus, its new and improved OTDR 2.0 environment offers icon-based functions, instant boot-up, automatic macrobend finders as well as improved auto and real-time modes.
The MaxTester 700B series is a line of genuine high-performance OTDRs from the world’s leading manufacturer. It delivers EXFO’s tried and true OTDR quality and accuracy along with the best optical performance for right-first-time results, every time.
The amazing 12-hour battery life will never let a technician down, and the plug-and-play hardware options, like the VFL, power meter and USB tools, make every technician’s job easier.
Most importantly, the MaxTester 700B series is finally bringing the iOLM, an intelligent OTDR-based application, to the handheld market. This advanced software turns even the most complex trace analysis into a simple, one-touch task.
Ultimately, the MaxTester 700B series is small enough to fit in your hand and big enough to fit all your needs!
The Entry-Level Solution Designed for all Your Testing Needs
The MaxTester 730B OTDR/iOLM is optimized to test through optical splitters up to 1x128, ensuring complete end-to-end FTTH characterization.The 1625-nm, out-of-band, live testing port enables the efficient troubleshooting of active networks without affecting the signal of other clients. Plus, the high dynamic range makes it suitable for metro point-to-point testing.
Other OTDR models available :
- MaxTester 715B: Short access and FTTx last-mile installation and troubleshooting (30 dB)
- MaxTester 720B: Access for any short network construction (36 dB)
- Handy, lightweight, powerful, tablet-inspired design
- 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen—the biggest in the handheld industry
- 12-hour autonomy
- Dead zones: EDZ 0.8 m, ADZ 3.5 m
- Dynamic range: 39/37/37 dB
- Rugged design built for outside plant
- iOLM-ready: intelligent and dynamic application that turns complex OTDR trace analysis into a one-touch task
- FTTx/MDU test challenges within PON networks
- Access network testing (P2P)
- Metro links testing (P2P)
- Live fiber troubleshooting