The Handheld OTDR... Reinvented.
The MaxTester 700B series is the first tablet-inspired OTDR line that is handy, lightweight and rugged enough for any outside plant environment. With a 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen—the most efficient handheld display in the industry—it delivers unprecedented user experience. Its intuitive Windows-like GUI ensures a fast learning curve. Plus, its new and improved OTDR 2.0 environment offers icon-based functions, instant boot-up, automatic macrobend finders as well as improved auto and real-time modes.
The MaxTester 700B series is a line of genuine high-performance OTDRs from the world’s leading manufacturer. It delivers EXFO’s tried and true OTDR quality and accuracy along with the best optical performance for right-first-time results, every time.
The amazing 12-hour battery life will never let a technician down, and the plug-and-play hardware options, like the VFL, power meter and USB tools, make every technician’s job easier.
Most importantly, the MaxTester 700B series is finally bringing the iOLM, an intelligent OTDR-based application, to the handheld market. This advanced software turns even tablet like the most complex trace analysis into a simple, one-touch task.
Ultimately, the MaxTester 700B series is small enough to fit in your hand and big enough to fit all your needs!
The Entry-Level Solution Designed for All Your Testing Needs
The MaxTester 720B OTDR/iOLM features a dynamic range of 36 dB and 0.8-3.5 m dead zones. This ensures the efficient testing of closely spaced events, such as patchords and patch panels in COs. It is also optimized for the point-to-point testing of any access network.
Other models available :
- MaxTester 715B: Short access and FTTx last-mile installation and troubleshooting (30 dB)
- MaxTester 730B: FTTH/PON installation and maintenance for testing through optical splitters and short P2P metro (39 dB)
- Handy, lightweight, powerful, tablet-inspired design
- 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen – the biggest in the handheld industry
- 12-hour autonomy
- Dead zones: EDZ 0.8 m, ADZ 3.5 m
- Dynamic range: 36/34 dB
- Rugged design built for outside plant
- iOLM-ready: intelligent and dynamic application that turns complex OTDR trace analysis into a one-touch task
- Access network construction
- Private networks
- Central office (CO) link certification